December 24, 2007

What's the bloggiest sentence ever written?

Can you come up with anything to beat this?
Well, someone else read that post and used Google Reader's new "share" function to flag it and then I read the post and though I already knew waterboarding was torture, I'd never heard of the Aquatic Ape hypothesis before so I've been looking into that (it seems that most scientists reject it for what sound to me like good reasons) ... all in all an excellent way to waste some time while semi-watching the Giants play the Bills.
Blogging is doing something to our minds....

5 comments:

George M. Spencer said...

A wake!

rhhardin said...

Each word of the sentence supplies a mind link, as to the origin of the current thought in the previous one, as thoughts drift by.

You never stand in the same thought twice.

Peter Hoh said...

FWIW, I read The Aquatic Ape twenty-some years ago. An interesting and quirky book.

Dust Bunny Queen said...

Off Topic Alert:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaine_Morgan_(writer)

I read and still have my hardback copy of "The Descent of Woman" in college when I was an Anthropology major. I found it very interesting and did have some points that have merit.

Why not explore alternate theories of human evolution? Many scientific theories that were established in the past have proven to be false or have been changed with new facts. I compare it to the closed mindedness of the current Global Warming orthodoxy. You MUST believe the concensus or you are a heritic in the book of Gore. Having a somewhat scientific mind, I am very very sceptical of the whole new religion of Global Warming.

Chris Arabia said...

That's actually a series of sentences unencumbered by the application of good writing skills.